1. Boil potatoes.
2. Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil.
3. Add mushrooms and extra lean ground beef to onions.
4. Add some tomatoes to flavour (Can be fresh tomato sauce or Passat).
5. Once meat mixture is fully cooked, pour into the bottom half of a Dutch oven.
6. Place a layer of corn over the meat (drain water from the can of corn).
7. Mash the potatoes and layer on top of the corn.
9. Add a couple of strips of butter on the top (optional).
10. Bake covered at 350°F for 30 minutes and then remove the lid and bake for another 10 minutes. Broil at end to give a crunchy top. (Be sure to watch so not to burn while broiling).