Thursday, May 24, 2012

Broccoli Pasta

Broccoli Pasta
While grocery shopping at Longos on the weekend, I came across some fresh organic broccoli.  They were so green and looked so appetizing, I just had to buy a few bunches.  I didn't know what I was going to make with this broccoli, but I knew I had to do more than just steam them.

The other night I started remembering the days we lived in Belgium and a recipe I learned from our Italian friend, Francois.   He made this dish so quickly and it was ever so tasty.  An afternoon invitation to watch the soccer game on his big screen TV turned into a no frills dinner to lick your chops! 

Ingredients:
1 large Onion
Package of your favourite pasta
Broccoli
Creme Fraiche
Swiss Emmenthal Cheese




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to make this! Bow tie is my favorite pasta.

    ReplyDelete