Friday, May 25, 2012

Salmon Canapé

Salmon Canapé 
My youngest celebrated her champagne birthday this week.  A good friend from Montreal came to visit and helped toast this special occasion.  

As the gang had gathered to sip on champagne, I knew I had to prepare something to ensure they were not celebrating on an empty stomach.  Although nobody was driving, it was my responsibility to ensure their tummies were full.

I pulled out some lox and cream cheese from the fridge and found some crackers in the pantry, sliced up an onion and they were eaten just as fast as they were made.  I only wish I had some capers to top off these canapés.  Oh well, they still tasted amazing!



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job. Looking forward for more posts
    like this.
    Have a look at my web blog :: canapé pas cher

    ReplyDelete