Saturday, June 23, 2012

Garden Progress June 22, 2012

Garden Progress June 22, 2012

Yesterday was a very sad day for me.  My mother passed on 16 years prior on June 22, 1996.  While I'm not trying to bring anyone down, I just wanted to share with you one of her biggest passions.


I was fairly young when I lost my mom, but during the short time she was in my life, she taught me so many things and two of those things were cooking and gardening.  She has left a HUGE imprint in my life today.


Here's some photos showing the garden's progress...




1 comment:

  1. Mother's are always supposed to be there.... you always need your mother. My mother passed away in 1985 and loved both gardening and cooking. My best memories of her was coming home from school with fresh baking just out of the oven.

    ReplyDelete