|Russet Potato on the Grill|
I've been seeing quite a few recipes for grilled Russet and Hasselback potatoes and the one that stood out most was A Kitchen Addiction's recipe for Garlic and Parmesan Grilled Hasselbaack Potatoes. I loved this recipe so much that I printed it and stuck it in my folder of Recipes To Try One Day.
Earlier in the week I was making something with yams and discovered a Russet potato mixed within the bag of sweet potatoes. What was I supposed to do with one Russet potato?
I started remembering Jessica's recipe and pulled it out of the folder. Although I didn't have everything needed to make her recipe, it sure was a great guideline for me to work from and substitute with the ingredients I had on hand. Thanks A Kitchen Addiction!
- Microwave potato for 2 minutes.
- Place potato on a foil sheet.
- Cut slices into potato, but do not go all the way down. Leave at least 1/2" base.
- Season with salt and pepper, plus any of your favourite herbs. (Make sure to get in between slices)
- Sprinkle with grated Pecorino cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil over top.
- Wrap potato in the foil sheet.
- Barbecue for about 10 to 15 minutes.